Friday 22 June 2012

Emily: film test

This is only my second ever film shoot but already I can feel myself becoming addicted to it.
These were more of a test run since it was my first time shooting with the Nikon F801-S that my friend Nick has kindly donated me. Obviously it works a little differently to my d7000, so I kept all the shots relatively simplistic... but with the atmosphere the mist up on the mountain created, I think they suit being rather straightforward anyway.

I took my digital with me as well as my friend Tamara was joining us on the shoot and I knew we'd end up bouncing ideas off each other, and if I only had 24 film frames I end up kicking myself, so the digitals will be up on the next post. But for now...











(ps the film is Kodak colorplus film from the poundshop!)

x

2 comments:

  1. Really nice work, I am trying to get back into film shooting and developing myself.
    What lens did you use for this shoot?

    ReplyDelete