Sunday 6 November 2011

Cyprus Shoot #2

This is the second model from my time in Cyprus - Roxanne. She is originally from the Caribbean, now studying in Holland but currently in Cyprus for a few months on a gap year. She was working at one of the hotel's many bars, and as we were making the most of the free drinks, she was impossible to miss!
With the first shoot (with lifeguard Emil) complete, I approached Roxanne one evening when the bar was emptying out. Luckily, like Emil, she was also happy to shoot with me.
I called at her room the next day to discuss with her the clothes I wanted her to bring, and where we would be shooting. I'd just been for a walk around the no man's land surrounding out hotel, in search of a great location. 
On the day we'd arranged, she had a few hours break between a split shift. There wasn't a cloud in the sky and it was probably the nicest day weather-wise that we were there - bearing in mind it was October so some days it was pretty cloudy!
Roxanne was not only a pleasure to work with, but (I hope you'll agree) also a great model.



















www.jackalexanderphotography.co.uk
www.facebook.com/jackalexanderphotography
www.twitter.com/jackalexanderUK

x

No comments:

Post a Comment